I have been a 'bad' blogger and this happens every couple of days when I need to disappear for a while to prepare for the next art course so a delightful surprise awaiting me when I logged in today and saw that Baker tagged me as a recipient for an award he received.
Let me explain:
I visited Baker's blog as usual because his posts always cheer me up and also provide lots of interesting information about mother nature and her beautiful creations.
Only to see that the dear soul had received an award from another dear friend of mine and passed on the honour to me as well.
So... Rose received the award and passed it on to Baker, who named me as one of the recipients!
Here are the rules for the award
1. The recipient must link back to the award’s creator (http://www.thebabblingsofmere.blogspot.com/)
2. You must post these rules if you receive the award.
3. You must chose 5 people to receive the award after receiving it yourself
4. You must fit the characteristics of the recipient of the award, as posted by Mere.
5. You must post the characteristics of a recipient.
6. You must create a post sharing your win with others.
7. You must thank your giver.
Characteristics for the Smile Award:
1. Must display a cheerful attitude. (not necessarily at all times–we are all human)
2. Must love one another
3. Must make mistakes
4. Must learn from others
5. Must be a positive contributor to blog world
6. Must love life
7. Must love kids or animals
Beware... you have been warned!