Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Kilrush Art Exhibition

On Thursday, 31st July, Kilrush Art Group (of which I am a member) will be holding their annual art exhibition in Kilrush and should you be in Ireland or visiting Co Clare and of course, be lucky enough to live here, please come along as it is open to anyone.

Our little group of about 15 local artists have lots of fun and show our talents once a year at our exhibition.

I have been ‘disappearing’ on and off for a while now as we prepare for the exhibition as well as working on my art courses. Hopefully, I will be here more often after next week.

I am also very proud and honoured to have two of my paintings featured in the Ireland group of Redbubble this week.

Thank you to my Redbubble friends - I feel honoured and privileged to be a member of the artist community of this wonderful gallery.

6 comments:

Baker Watson said...

Ahh - You've got an art show coming up. Hope you take a few photo's and share them with us,

Avril Brand said...

Hi Baker. Oh dear! It was so busy and me being a complete eejit forgot to take the camera!! Hopefully my friends took some pics.

Lots of people came... wow! And it was lots of fun too.

Baker Watson said...

Forgot your camera?!?!

You are hereby sentenced to 10 lashes with a limp noodle.

Maybe next time you will remember to take your camera.

Avril Brand said...

ROFL... told ya I am an eejit!

Baker Watson said...

DING DONG!!

DING DONG!!

Time to wake up and make a post!!


Baker

Avril Brand said...

ROFL... ok. I made my post! Just had a full day of teaching again but made my post, dear Baker, just for you!